Designed to work as well as an instrument or spectrometer, this sensor can solve the most difficult color applications at higher speeds than color cameras or the closest priced competitive product. The 4 Channel Monitor provides a visual confirmation of performance without having to switch channel selections or touch the sensor in any way.
- Low cost color solution; vs. color camera, competitive sensors, or spectrometers
- Visual verification of individual channel performance
- One model fits all applications; selectable outputs, timers, resolution, speed, etc.
- Internal logic removes the need for extra processing; ex. Input for latch reset
- Quick disconnect for easy changeover
- Solves shade-to-shade or color-to-color applications
- Capture colors from HMI, PLC, or remote button
- 4-Channel Monitor for At-A-Glance performance feedback
- 4-Digital Outputs; NPN or PNP (selectable)
- 3-Analog Outputs; 0-5VDC - XYZ or xyY (selectable)
- Light On, Dark On, or Mute selection for each channel
- Speed versus Resolution (selectable)
- Color versus Color + Intensity (selectable)
- Remote Color Capture
- 14-Wire, 6 Foot Cable, or 6 Inch Pigtail ¼ Turn Connector
- Input for Latch Reset/Inhibit or Windowing
- Adjustable Light Intensity; 1 to 100
- Adjustable Tolerance for each channel; 1 to 50
- Adjustable Timers; 1 millisecond to 10 seconds
- Off Delay
- On Delay
- One Shot
We are enthused about this new sensor and the sensor's potential to make improvements for our customers. At approximately $750 each this sensor can solve applications that previously required much more expensive and complex solutions.
If you would like to see a demo of this sensor, or would like us to test an application in our sensor lab please contact us.