Scott Equipment is proud to announce the addition of the LinkTech line of quick couping solutions. LinkTech offers a wide range of standard and unique custom couplings. LinkTech’s industry interchangeable quick couplings are particularly well suited for use on durable and disposable medical equipment, analytical devices, and food & beverage applications, among others. The standard LinkTech product line is very broad, including a complete range of threaded, panel mount, in-line and elbow configurations. In addition, LinkTech has the capability to produce custom solutions to meet unique application requirements.
- Audible “click” ensures a secure connection
- Intuitive thumb-latch design
- Connects with other thumb-latch type couplings
- The only industry interconnect guarantee
- 350 standard coupling styles and sizes to choose from
- POM (Polyacetal Copolymer, DuPontTM Derlin®)
- Polypropylene (Industrial & Gamma Stable Medical Grade)
- ABS (Medical Grade)
- Chrome Plated Brass (Food Grade)
- Operating Pressure: Vacuum to 250psi (Vacuum to 17.3 bar)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 82°C)
- Flow Capacity: 1/8” to 1/2”
These products will be added to our online site soon. If you have current applications please give us a call (1-800-222-2903) or Contact Us online.
[Link] to visit the LinkTech website