Tolomatic has released the new ICM Plus all-in-one integrated control, drive, and motor. This solution combines the power of a servo motor with an integrated digital drive and control. The ICM Plus has the following capabilities:
- Indexer programming
- Infinite positioning
- Stand-alone operation
- Mid-stroke positioning with sensors
- Stepper mode (pulse/direction)
- Analog position mode
- 100% duty cycle for continuous operation
- 24 Vdc opto-isolated I/O, NPN, or PNP
- 8 Inputs
- 2 Outputs
- IP65 Option - For protection against water and dust ingress
The ICM Plus can be used on almost all Tolomatic electric actuators.
The ICM Plus has 4 flexible operation modes:
- Stand-alone mode: PLCs or switches /sensors can send commands to the actuator via digital I / O to invoke indexer program for motion or other logic events.
- Communication mode: PLC or PC sends position commands or register changes over RS-232.
- Stepper mode: PLC or motion controller sends pulse / direction commands to actuator initiating motion.
- Analog position mode: PLC or motion controller sends 0 - 10 VDC analog signal to actuator which equates into an actual position (contact factory for Analog Torque Mode).
Powerful Software - Intuitive Interface
Additional information on the ICM Plus Integrated Control Motor system is available on Tolomatic's Website at tolomatic.com.
If you have an application, would like a demonstration, or would like to receive more information please contact Scott Equipment.