They are available in hand-held or bench-mounted units. These tools can be used to tackle a variety of applications with confidence. Typical applications:
- Making plumbing assemblies
- Splicing wire rope and cable assemblies
- Crimping electrical terminals and connectors
- Swaging mechanical fasteners
- Staking, punching, piercing and flaring subassembly components
- Sealing, embossing and notching assemblies
- Special clamping and holding assemblies
Link - View the New Product Flyer pdf for more information.
Custom jaws are available - Send us the parts you want crimped and we will build a power head with the jaws to do your job.